Time required: 1 Hours
Change the SSH login notifcations.
In this lab, we change the SSH login notifcations.
1. Set up a banner for SSH logins.
2. Exit the server, and log back in.
3. Check the banner message displayed.
4. Remove the banner message from the SSH login.
5. Log out and log back in to ensure the message is deleted.
We have the longest and most in depth courses about cloud and engineering topics on the web. All of our training content is included with every membership.
© Linux Academy. All rights reserved.
Pinehead® and the Linux Academy logo® is the registered trademark of Linux Academy in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.