Time required: 1 Hours
Install and configure AIDE.
In this lab, we install and configure AIDE, which is intrusion detection for our servers.
1. Install AIDE.
2. Examine the AIDE config file.
3. Initialize the AIDE database.
4. Use the AIDE check option to check for changes to the file system.
5. Install elinks via yum.
6. Edit the /etc/hosts file and add an entry for the lab server.
7. Use the AIDE check option to examine if any changes have been made.
We have the longest and most in depth courses about cloud and engineering topics on the web. All of our training content is included with every membership.
© Linux Academy. All rights reserved.
Pinehead® and the Linux Academy logo® is the registered trademark of Linux Academy in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.