Time required: 2 Hours
Enable and configure iptables.
In this lab, we enable and configure iptables.
1. Ensure that iptables is installed.
2. Enable iptables for system restart.
3. Start iptables.
4. Install apache web server.
5. Start apache webserver.
6. Configure iptables so that port 80 is allowed.
7. Check that the basic webpage for apache is visible on the internet.
We have the longest and most in depth courses about cloud and engineering topics on the web. All of our training content is included with every membership.
© Linux Academy. All rights reserved.
Pinehead® and the Linux Academy logo® is the registered trademark of Linux Academy in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.