Time required: 2 Hours
Following course objectives, you will be installing and configuring an Apache web server, including HTTPS functionality using a self-signed SSL certificate.
In this lab, we will install and configure an Apache server and then configure it for Perl and CGI access.
1. Install the Apache Web Server
2. Explore the default configuration
3. Start and test the service and access the default site
4. Install the appropriate packages for enabling Perl on our site
5. Enable the module configuration
6. Create a CGI directory for our scripts
7. Add the CGI configuration to Apache
8. Restart the Apache server and test the Perl CGI script