Time required: 4 Hours
The objective of this lab is to learn how to generate a Puppet module using the command line.
In this lab, you will create a module skeleton by running the module generate command.
1. Edit /etc/hosts
2. Set SELinux to permissive.
3. Install the Puppet master.
4. Configure your agent node.
5. Create a GitHub repository for your SSH module.
6. Use the generate module command to create the ssh module.
7. Check in your module.
We have the longest and most in depth courses about cloud and engineering topics on the web. All of our training content is included with every membership.
© Linux Academy. All rights reserved.
Pinehead® and the Linux Academy logo® is the registered trademark of Linux Academy in the U.S. and other countries.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.