AWS Cloud Practitioner Exam

Team - I am going to write an exam coming Saturday. I  just completed my AWS essentials & Cloud Practitioner Training any suggestions if you can provide which can help me in exam please let me know.

Thanks

• post-author-pic
    Paul S
    12-27-2018

Hey Maham, I'd recommend paying close attention to the shared responsibility model and the boundaries of which party is responsible for what.  The  Also there is a new service that is so new it is not mentioned in ourt study material called 'rekognition'.  You should have at least a basic understanding of what that is and does.    I would say the real exam is a fair bit harder than our practice exams, so definetly spend some time cramming via the flash cards the day before the test.    GOOD LUCK!  Let us know how you did please!

• post-author-pic
    Justin M
    12-27-2018

I'll let my colleagues certified give you suggestions for the exam, but I just want to wish you the best of luck, Maham! You got this!

• post-author-pic
    Maham N
    12-27-2018

Paul - Thanks for  your respond can you share some good link for AWS shared responsibility Model.Sure i will let you know about m y Exam .

Thanks you Justin 

• post-author-pic
    Adrian C
    12-28-2018

One thing i would say - be sure of what services work with KMS for encryption :) if you throw me an email address i can send you some notes :)

• post-author-pic
    Maham N
    12-28-2018

Hi  @acantril  may i know your email address ?

• post-author-pic
    Paul S
    12-28-2018

https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/shared-responsibility-model/ or 

https://linuxacademy.com/cp/courses/lesson/course/1548/lesson/5/module/154

• post-author-pic
    Michael W
    12-28-2018

Read the White papers

• post-author-pic
    Phil Z
    12-28-2018

I'll second the shared responsibility model - that made up a huge amount of the exam when I took it. Also make sure you know which services are managed by AWS (e.g. RDS versus running a database on EC2) and the global infrastructure (e.g. availability zones, regions, edge locations).

• post-author-pic
    Chad C
    12-28-2018

Congrats!

• post-author-pic
    justinugggz
    12-28-2018

Good luck!  I have my exam in 6 hours.  I either know it or don't at this point.  

• post-author-pic
    Amy M
    12-29-2018

Good luck!

• post-author-pic
    Stephen P
    12-31-2018

I would read up on Hybrid architecture and disaster recovery. I got alot of billing questions too so know the different type of tools there are.

• post-author-pic
    Steven H
    12-31-2018

I just passed this week!  I recommend to MAKE SURE TO READ AND UNDERSTAND THE WHITE PAPERS!

• post-author-pic
    Qasim M
    01-04-2019

I too did failed by depending on the lecture videos and the interactive, and found that alot of the question came from the whitepapers, and when i looked back at the white papers, i saw the same concepts were asked on the exam. I was very close to passing so im guessing the white papers were very impotant.  Also Steven Hampton, any other suggestion? 

• post-author-pic
    Michael W
    01-04-2019

I am not sure if they updated the course yet..but it was outdated when I took the exam in Dec 2018. I was told to read the white papers. I did, I passed. Anyone who wants to pass needs to least least read the white papers and I am doing the essentials course now and I think iIt would have helped taking before the exam.

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More