Lessons are not running in the order

Is it just me that my next lesson is jumping few lessons ahead... I came to end of section and realized that few lessons were skipped!
  • post-author-pic
    Adrian C
    12-26-2018

Hi Ravi - do you have an example ... i can try to replicate. Do you remember what lesson you were looking at ?

• post-author-pic
    msvasusan
    12-27-2018

I am noticing the same problem. I just started AWS Big Data Speciality course. After I comleted watching the IoT Registry video I clicked on the "Mark as Complete and Start Next Video" button. The next video that displayed was "Iot Rules" which is incorrect. It skipped couple of videos following the "IoT Registry" video. I am having to go back to the course content every time after completing a video.

• post-author-pic
    msvasusan
    12-27-2018

I meant to say "IoT Rules Engine" video lesson was displyed following the completion of "IoT Registry" video lesson by skipping three other video lessons in between.

• post-author-pic
    Bipin V
    12-27-2018

i am noticing the same as well. its jumping classes in betwrrn and also when you complete section, it jumps, skipping a few lessons. noticed in IoT section as well as Kinesis section.

• post-author-pic
    Andrew D
    12-27-2018

I don't think it's specific to a certain video/course. I think it goes deeper than that because I've seen this behavior on three different courses so far., along with "Complete Section" resulting in going to the video I just watched.

Sadly, it appears to be seemingly random. One moment it jumps from 2 -> 5 and then if you go back to 2 it appropriately goes 2 -> 3.

• post-author-pic
    Ravi M
    12-28-2018

Agreed, this problem is not specific to this course. I experienced it earlier as well apparently it is much frequently happening here in this course.

• post-author-pic
    Stella P
    12-28-2018

Experiencing the same. Doing the AWS Certified Big Data - Specialty Course (NEW) and after the IoT Core it goes to the  IoT Rules Engine instead of the next lesson. Happens in Chrome and Safari for me.

• post-author-pic
    Ermin K
    12-28-2018

It should all be fixed now. If you are still experiencing the same problem please do not hesitate to create a ticket.

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More