New Cloud, Security, Google Cloud, and Containers Content!

Did you miss the first #thegreat200 live show this morning? Catch up on what we released below!

CompTIA's Cloud+

Linux Academy's LPIC-3 Exam 303: Security Preparation Course

Google Kubernetes Engine Deep Dive 

Kubernetes the Hard Way 

Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer 

Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) - Linux Academy's Prep Course

AWS Certified Security - Specialty

Tune in here Thursday, Nov 8 at 10:30 AM CST for new AWS and Docker content, and enter to win a FREE year of Linux Academy here!

• post-author-pic
    Noelle Milton V
    11-06-2018

Thank you. What does "Rebuild" mean in some of the upcoming courses? For example "AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional (Rebuild)". Updated courses?

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    11-06-2018

It means we already have the course, but we are re-doing it from the ground up to new standards and new aws updates.

• post-author-pic
    Noelle Milton V
    11-06-2018

@anthony Ah, okay.  So are the following already rebuilt or will soon be rebuilt. It looks like November 8th. I'm willing to wait until they are rebuilt. 

• AWS CSA-Professional -- rebuilt ETA (if not already)?
    • AWS Big Data Specialty -- rebuilt ETA (if not already)?
    Thank you! :)

• post-author-pic
    A B M Nurunnubi T
    11-06-2018

Great Platform to learn cloud, Devops Secuirty.. 

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    11-07-2018

@nmvega Join us for our live shows :).They JUST announced the CSA pro about 2 weeks ago by the way. It takes quite a bit of time to build training courses to the level we do, not just power points. 

• post-author-pic
    Jerome B
    11-07-2018

I enjoyed yesterdays launch, looking forward to tune in on Thursday.

• post-author-pic
    Noelle Milton V
    11-07-2018

@anthony Thanks and I understand the level-of-effort w/ 25+ years of orchesrating and documenting my enterprise mission-critical work. So I definitely appreciate LA's craft. To be honest though, with running a business and running on the ever-accelerating information threadmill, I don't have a spare second for live shows or hanging out here. I'm here only when I need to be, which is why I asked for a ETA (so I can come back then).  :) Thank you!

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    11-08-2018

@nmvega Totally understand, all the announcements this month are on the content box on the main dashboard.

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More