AWS_Certified_Solutions_Architect_Associate Questions Guide

Hi

I´m studying for the AWS CSAA using the Linux academy material, right now everything is ok but I was wondering if maybe one of you knows where I can find more test question for prepare the exam, I had completed the question for Linux academy but I don't know if with this questions are enough.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.
  • post-author-pic
    Tia W
    10-22-2018

Hello  @zolthar ,  have you complete all of the video lessons for the course and completed all of the learning activities as well?  Getting as much practice as you can, and understanding the concepts behind what you've studied is the biggest and the best thing you can do to prepare for the exam.  We write our own practice exams at Linux Academy and the only other practice exam I can recommend is the one available directly from AWS.  If you have not passed any AWS certifications, the practice exam is $20.  If you have passed an AWS certification already, there is a free voucher for a practice exam in your certification account.  

Be sure to also take a look at the Exam Blueprint and make sure you are comfortable with the topics in each section.

Good Luck.

• post-author-pic
    Luis Z
    10-23-2018

Hi Tia, thanks for your answer, I almost completed the full training in Linux Academy, hope come back with good news soon

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More