Certified Jenkins Engineer

I just finished a CI/CD course and it mentioned another course "certified jenkins engineer" . I am unable to find that in search . can you please point it to me ?
  • post-author-pic
    Michael M
    10-16-2018

Hello 

Due to the unexpected update that was done to the exam the course needed to be re-written to cover the new material. The Certified Jenkins Engineer course is currently being worked on and is expected to be released mid-November. 

• post-author-pic
    Bipin V
    10-17-2018

thats great to know. thank you. will check it out when its out in November.

• post-author-pic
    Michael M
    10-22-2018

You can still get to it through a link in the 150+ promotion banner.   I think it's a fine course the way it is and have a course schedule for it which I want to complete.   I just compared it to the CI/CD and I definitely prefer the Jenkins material in the CJE course.  Sure it's a bit rough around the edges but that's ok.

• post-author-pic
    Bipin V
    10-25-2018

terrific. thanks  @kucerar 

• post-author-pic
    Michael M
    10-26-2018

@bvaddi-0711de45

certainly...  today though a colleague was showing me how Gitlab is like a super-Jenkins.. not sure if I'll make it through CJE.   However,  I've seen Gitorious very cumbersome installation though and I'm not yet convinced Gitlab also-Rails installation can beat Jenkins simple java jar launch + plugin architecture.  Maybe we can let plate tectonics or rising sea levels decide this... 

https://www.inovex.de/blog/modern-cicd-with-jenkins-2-and-gitlab-ci-comparison/ 

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More