Can I do my AWS exam in a foreign country

I'm studying for an AWS exam. Now I discovered that the certification centra in my country are difficult to reach, while there is a certification centra nearby in a neighbouring country in which they speak the same langauge. Is it possible to do my exam there (in English)?

• post-author-pic
    Tia W
    10-02-2018

Hi  @lorenzvanthillo ,  I believe (if I remember correctly) when you register for the exam you have the option to select language, but it may or not be available in the location where you plan to take the exam.  The best thing for you to do is to actually ask the AWS certification team.  On the site where you register for the exam, you can actually live chat with an agent who can answer that question for you.  That way you are sure to get the right answer.

• post-author-pic
    Fernando M
    10-02-2018

Hi Lorenz! You can search for the available testing locations using the AWS certifications website - https://www.aws.training/certification

From what I can tell, it looks like you can totally take the exam in another country in English. Just make sure you're searching for English when scheduling your exams and confirm that the exam is in English when reviewing your information and checking out of the certification website.

Good luck on the exam!

• post-author-pic
    Lorenz V
    10-19-2018

Thanks,  did my exam today in a different country and passed :)

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More