Cloudassessment & ScaleyourCode links

I do not see the Cloudassessment and Scaleyourcode links on the dashboard.  Are they available and I need to look elswhere?

Thank you,

Walid
  • post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-13-2018

Those are now integrated into the site. Where are you seeing them in video?

• post-author-pic
    Walid G
    09-13-2018

I do not see the links as described by the instructor in the AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level (2018) - Course Feature and Tools module.  

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-14-2018

We ended up merging of all it into linux academy as linuxacademy "beta". So they are no longer there. All of cloud assessments is now inside of linux academy it's our new standard way of creating hands-on labs.

• post-author-pic
    Jonathan A
    09-14-2018

@anthony  Anthony, I really miss being able to go directly.  What would be the best way to get to the different quests?  Can we get a direct link to those?  Thanks

• post-author-pic
    Christophe L
    09-14-2018

Hey Walid, here's a direct link to Scale Your Code so you can still access it and bookmark it :-).

Jonathan, the fastest & easiest way is to hover over "Training" in the top navigation, then click on Quests or Learning Activities.

user_23708_5b9c1013b1a7f.png

Thanks, and happy learning!

• post-author-pic
    Walid G
    09-17-2018

Thank you for the direct link, Christophe!  But, in regards to "Quests" and "Learning Activities", when I click on either one, it prompts me to login again and when I click on my login name, it just keeps bringing me back to the login page. 

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More