AWS Certified Security Specialty (Coming Soon!)

I'm looking forward to this material. Do you have an update on its release date and what the prerequisites will be?
  • post-author-pic
    Broadus P
    09-13-2018

Good Evening Ricardo,

We are working hard to make sure we get this course out to students as soon as possible. I will check with the Training Architect to see if we have a solid date yet.

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-13-2018

I believe the final stuff is coming out next week.

• post-author-pic
    Ricardo L
    09-13-2018

Great! Could you also find out if there will be prerequisites or if it is an entry level. Thank you.

• post-author-pic
    Anthony J
    09-14-2018

It does require you have an associate level AWS cert first. This is AWS's requirement.

• post-author-pic
    Adrian C
    09-14-2018

Hi Ricardo - I'm making this course and it's being released in bits. The first two domains were live a few weeks ago, domains 3 and 4 are complete and im editing and uploading them as I type this - so they will be live over the next 24 hours or so. Domain 5 which is the last one and the final exam should arrive at some point next week. if you have any other questions please ask, i'm also available on the linux academy community slack at slack.linuxacademy.com if you want to chat.

• post-author-pic
    Adrian C
    09-14-2018

Oh and to confirm what Anthony said - i'm assuming an associate level cert, essentially basic general knowledge of AWS. SO if you have done the associate solutions architect you should be good to go.

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More