AWS Solution Architect 2018

I had an exam today (27/8/18) unfortunatley I couldn't pass my exam. I did the practice exam multiple times and even score 90+ twice with the result I was very hopefull that I'll pass the exam, but I couldn't. I need suggestions from the community/faculty that what to do and how to prepare for the exam at the fullest, I have watched all the tutorials,done all my quizes and labs but still couldn't succeed. Help would be highly appreciated. TY
  • post-author-pic
    Tia W
    08-27-2018

Hi  @kumail_abbas   Sorry to hear that you did not pass.  Do you have your score report?  It would be helpful if you could tell us based on your scores, which areas you struggled with so we can suggest materials or labs to help you study.  

• post-author-pic
    kumail_abbas
    08-27-2018

No, I dont have the report now. Email that I recevied said it will be available in next 5 working days.

• post-author-pic
    Tia W
    08-28-2018

@kumail_abbas  Once you receive your report, create a new question and let us know what areas you struggled with and we can make the best suggestion.  It may be that there are just particular areas where you need additional study and understanding your score report will help determine where you need to put in additional study time.  

• post-author-pic
    Phil Z
    08-28-2018

I recommend checking out the official AWS whitepapers. Reading official Amazon best practices is a great way to gain deeper knowledge of certain areas. As Tia said, let us know which areas you had trouble with and we'll be happy to point you to some specific materials to help for your next attempt.

Looking For Team Training?

Learn More