Time required: 4 Hours
You must have a Google Cloud Account.
1. Initialize the gcloud environment.
2. Deploy the Sinatra application via the Compute Engine.
3. Deploy the NodeJS application via the Compute Engine.
4. Configure an HTTP Load Balancer for the Compute Engine Instances.
5. Remove the Compute Engine Instances and the Load Balancer configuration.
In this lesson, you'll build out a web archtitecture, including two web servers and an HTTP load balancer.
Once you have deployed the Sinatra and NodeJS application to the cloud via the Compute Engine, you will need to configure an HTTP load balancer for the Compute Engine instances.
After verifying that the load balancer functions as intended, reclaim the instances and undo the configuration to reduce costs to your organization.